Annual Fund and the Capital Campaign
Summer is upon us as is the end of the FUUSE fiscal year, which has ended June 30, 2018 but you may send in your donations to still be applied to that year's pledge.
And so we are reminded of many things, but this reminder is to ask you to please:
- Fulfill your Annual Fund pledge for Fiscal Year 2018 (July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018)
- Set up your donations to the Annual Fund for Fiscal Year 2019 (July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019) and to the Building Our Future Capital Campaign.
- Consider setting up online automated payments - it can make it easier for you and also saves FUUSE hours of work when you do this!
- If you prefer to write checks and are contributing to both the Annual Fund and the Capital Campaign, please consider writing aeparate checks for each. It helps the office and makes for cleaner accounting.
- Continue the practice of giving over the summer as it helps us with cash flow and staff and overhead costs are year round.
Would you like to start automated giving? Online giving can automate your donations. It also relieves the staff and volunteers of many hours otherwise spent typing transactions into accounting software, endorsing checks, and taking checks to the bank. With online giving, your donation goes directly into our bank account and the financial data goes directly into our accounting software. FUUSE uses an online donations payment platform called Mogiv.
If you would like to use online giving for both the Annual Fund and the Capital Campaign, set up two separate giving schedules, one for each campaign.
Click here for FUUSE-specific notes and tips for donating through Mogiv.
Already giving online and want to change it? To change your online giving amount or dates, please be sure you remove your old schedule of payments in Mogiv and set up a new one. Click here for instructions.
Give in the manner in which you are comfortable. The office is open year round and will be accepting online payments (easiest method to process), checks mailed (to P.O Box 627 only please) or call us first if you wish to run a check by the office.
Thank you for your dedication and the sharing of your treasure with FUUSE to help us fulfill our mission.
Our mission: At FUUSE we seek to build a caring, inclusive community where we can ground ourselves spiritually, pursue justice in the larger society, and work to heal the natural world.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Yvonne Zinicola, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for sharing your treasures to help FUUSE fulfill its mission. Have an awesome summer!